FAQsCommon Questions Answered
Safety with our furniture
While we construct our furniture to withstand the test of time, we do have some safety guidelines that we desire for everyone owner of our furniture to abide by.
Please follow the steps below for your product type to ensure that you and the people using your purchased products are using our furniture as safely as possible.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER MY WARRANTY?
- It depends on the specific product you purchased
- Please review our Warranty page
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER MY WARRANTY?
- Any damage to furniture resulting from an act of nature
- Lack of proper care: including neglect, abuse, failure to cover, protect or properly store your furniture
- Steel and wrought iron are not covered against rust
- Commercial use of any Plantation Prestige Commercial Furniture retail product
- Please refer to our Warranty page for additional information about your warranty.
HOW DO I REPORT A WARRANTY CLAIM?
- You may also Contact Us
- When contacting us, please have the following information readily available:
- Complete name
- Daytime telephone number including area code
- Where was product purchased?
- Date of purchase
- The name and description of your outdoor furniture set
- Specific details regarding the problem
- In addition to the above information you may also be required to provide:
- A copy of your receipt; this can be sent to us via fax, U.S. Mail or email
- Photographs of any damaged products
DURING ASSEMBLY, I FOUND THAT THERE ARE DAMAGED OR MISSING PARTS. HOW DO I OBTAIN REPLACEMENT PARTS?
Please contact our Customer Service Center within 10 days of purchase at 1-205-593-4978 or send us an email. Replacement of missing, or initially defective parts, will be sent at no charge for a period of 10 days from date of purchase.
CAN I ORDER AND PURCHASE ADDITIONAL ITEMS OR CUSHIONS THAT MATCH MY PATIO FURNITURE SET DIRECTLY FROM PLANTATION PRESTIGE COMMERCIAL FURNITURE?
Our products are sold exclusively thru distributors.
WHAT OTHER COLORS ARE AVAILABLE?
Please review our Plantation Prestige Commercial Furniture catalog for the color options. The catalog may be downloaded through our website.
WHAT CAN I DO IN ORDER TO PROLONG THE LIFE OF MY FURNITURE?
- Please refer to our Care and Maintenance information
- Following the recommended care and maintenance should help extend the life of your furniture
WILL I HAVE TO BE CONCERNED WITH MY FURNITURE EVENTUALLY RUSTING?
Wrought iron furniture is treated with a rust resistant powder coating; however exposure to the elements, particularly salt water or sea spray, over time or exposed metal may cause rust to develop. Please refer to our Care & Maintenance page. Rusting is not covered under the warranty.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WROUGHT IRON?
Wrought iron is extremely strong and durable, making it a tremendous value that offers years of comfort and low-maintenance. Because of it’s weight, wrought iron furniture is not as susceptible to wind and weather conditions as other types of materials.
All of our products include nylon glides that have been inserted into the leg tips to ensure that your surfaces are never damaged by typical everyday use.
The traditional styling of wrought iron, for which it is famous, adds extended value because your furniture will never go out of style. Wrought iron is a malleable iron, which allows Plantation Prestige Commercial Furniture to design furniture that is comfortable, as well as beautiful.
I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY UNDERSTANDING MY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. WHO CAN I CONTACT TO HELP ME?
Please contact our Customer Service Center toll free at 1-205-593-4978 and we will be happy to assist you.
THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS ARE MISSING FROM THE BOX. HOW DO I OBTAIN A COPY OF THEM?
Please refer to our Products page to determine the name of your set. On the specific product page, there will be links to access and print the specific assembly instructions.