Product SafteyUsing our products safely
Safety with our furniture
While we construct our furniture to withstand the test of time, we do have some safety guidelines that we desire for everyone owner of our furniture to abide by.
Please follow the steps below for your product type to ensure that you and the people using your purchased products are using our furniture as safely as possible.
Tables with an Umbrella
To avoid damage to your table
- Use an umbrella base at all times to secure the umbrella in place
- Remove the umbrella from the table when not in use or in the event of wind, rain, hail, sleet, snow, or any other inclement weather
- Before storing, drain all water that may have accumulated in or around patio furniture frames: if not drained properly, water can cause freeze damage including bursting or cracking of metal tubing
- For safety reasons, do not sit or stand on the table
Umbrella and Base Combination
To protect your table and umbrella against damage and avoid property damage or bodily injury:
- All umbrellas must be closed and taken down in windy conditions
- Umbrellas should always be closed when not in use
- Umbrella bases must be used at all times when using an in-the-table umbrella; the umbrella must be secured to the base by inserting the umbrella pole through the table top center hole and attaching the bottom of the pole to the base with the tightening screw.
Furniture Weight Limits
Plantation Prestige Commercial Furniture outdoor furniture is built to accommodate the following weight limits: if these weight limits are exceeded, the manufacturer’s warranty will become void:
- Individual dining chair: the maximum weight limit is 300 lbs./136 kg
- Individual bar height chair: the maximum weight limit is 300 lbs./136 kg
To find out how you can become a Plantation Prestige authorized dealer, or to obtain a copy of the Plantation Prestige Warranty Form, please contact our customer service department by phone or email at the contact information below.
Address: 5510 HWY 280, Suite 207
Birmingham, AL 35242
Phone: (205) 593-4978
Business Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM - 5PM C.S.T.
Fax: (205) 981-3912